• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M8 E2 Cargo Tractor tracked, First post

Sasquatchak

Hi Sasquatch, really nice photos!!!! do you have more? I´m building a 1/35th scale model of this beauty with the m246 so perhaps you have the walkaround that I need.

Please put more photos if you have, thank you

Pablo
Hi pablo,
I do not have any additional photos but might still have his contact info. Will get you some more if i can locate it. Might have to wait till the snow melts for anything usefull though.

Sasquatch

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

pabloraggi

Yes the m8 used the same wheels and tracks like Walker Bulldog. I'm interested in the bed of that version because I have the m8 in progress and also the m435 crane (pretty similar to m246) and My idea is to combine both models.
There is a Nice book from ampersand about the entire High Speed Tractors family and the last page has a photo of that version buth I have some black spots that I can fill with new photos.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks