• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Upgrading bobbed deuce suspension

Kadow13

How would one go about upgrading the bobbed deuce suspension from what it is to a something better suited for harder offroading than just the stiff military suspension? essentially making it similar to a trail truck. where would i start, and where would i go if its been done?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our site rules require a state listed for your location(not earth).

You were asked this same request about a month ago.

Please follow the rules.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I haven't done it, but would like to do a 4 link using the dog bones and their axle mounts. The axle mounts that are on the bottom of the front and rear rear axles would provide the 4 axle mounts needed, simply bolted on. The four link keeps the driveshaft flange parallel through a wide range of movement.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks