• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brush guard

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Luverne brush guard is a pretty neat item. See the thread "luverne brush guard dimensions". If you want to make one and need more dimensions just let me know, it's no problem to do more dimensional takeoffs or post more pictures...

Last edited by a moderator:

Wire Fox

As a neat extra note, Luverne actually still has the rubber vibration dampeners available for sale and at reasonable prices; however, they're not the original part number. Somewhere, I have a post that mentions what the new part number is and has a PDF showing the exploded view of the parts assembly of the mounts for these. I think it's in my build thread.

sue

Send me a pm with your phone# and I can
send you pictures of the one on mine(not stock)
sorry not computer savvy enough to do them
the website.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks