• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2-Do Brake and TS share wire/bulb ?

Valley Rock

Big wheeler cat peeler
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all, Newb again ...

I have an old 63 Studebaker M35A2 that has seperate wires coming back for the turn signals and brake lights .

I don't have enough bulbs in my Swiss Control rear lights that i just bought to go around, one little bulb for tail light/marker, and one bigger bulb for Brake lights OR turn signals, OR brake light AND turn signal if they came down the same wire like alot of automotive stuff does .

Since this truck has been around a while and people have fiddled with stuff, what I don't know is if the brake and turn originally shared a wire/bulb or were separate when truck was made, I don't have a stock rig here to look at, so I need either a housing with more bulbs or ...

I have attempted to dig through the TMs unsuccessfully to see how things were originally wired, and I know there is some really smart people in here who know the answer to this w/o even having to think about it .

Thanks in advance for reading all this if you did .

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks