Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Hurricane season

Private
    Thanks

My 004 was all prepped and ready to fly. Power in my neighborhood gets wonky at the first sigh of a squirrel fart. Didn't even have to start her up. My family refers to it as my personal form of hurricane repellant.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Scoobyshep For This Useful Post:

69birdman (09-04-2019)

Corporal
    Thanks

Iím in Goose Creek, SC. Hopefully I wonít need mine but itís not looking good.

Private
    Thanks

Storm has weakened quite a bit, either way stay safe and good luck

Colonel
    Thanks

Here we go again. Cranked it up and ran it for 30 minutes yesterday. Also spent last week, about two hours over a couple days, rebuilding a free MS290 chainsaw into a MS390 with a 25" bar/chain. Should be ready.

2 Star General
    Thanks

My monthly run was last Sunday. Everything seems fine but I had to top up the batteries a little.

I have had a heck of a time keeping a solar charge controller working so I decided not to replace them as they failed. I ruined the deep cycle battery on one of my field cameras but I have a 100W panel on that. The generator just has a 20W panel so it should be okay unregulated but I may be wrong. My backhoe has a 10W panel glued to the hood and I never had a regulator on it.

On my second drum of fuel so I may not have much over 50 gallons between the drum and my tractors so hopefully we won't have a long term outage. Always depends on exactly where it hits and how many twisters get spun off in the storm.

They say it's not going to exceed a tropical storm but they also predicted Hurricane Michael was going to hit as a category 2. It came in as a 5.
    MEP-803A

7. The Following User Says Thank You to csheath For This Useful Post:

69birdman (10-18-2019)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4