• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Intake air tube from Air Cleaner to Turbo 3116 M1078

coachgeo

Intake air tube from Air Cleaner to Turbo on 3116. Part of it is plastic corrugated bendable floppy tube (Runs from outside of cab; at air cleaner to under the cab)... the other part in the engine compartment isss??? metal? Carbon fiber???

what is diameter of each?

Got to come up with something to replace my missing parts. ideas for making? Anyone got spares for low cost?

Ronmar

I just wrapped a flex tape around the metal tube(aluminum) and got 4” OD. The flex line that goes from the air-cleaner reducer/adapter slides over a stub metal pipe protruding from the reducer that is the same diameter as the metal pipe running to the turbo U-elbow.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Ive got some of the blue sillycone intake thingys. I believe 2 are used. Let me know if I need to dig them out for ya.

coachgeo

I might have extra intake stuff. Which parts exactly do you need?
see pic below. also need the plastic tube from that to the sleeve at end of the air cleaner and any associated mounts, clamps etc. but again to NOT make this a parts wanted thread which goes in a different forum... I am very open to ideas on how to just make the missing parts. Posted below is a video on how to make your own stuff like this tube but I would need someones tube to borrow to be able to use method in video.
turbotube2.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbZdbiby7P4

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks