• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Pack rebuild Leftover Part

Buderwuder

I have looked at all of the pictures of the Air Pack(AP) parts, and I don't see what I have left over after a rebuild. I know I know there shouldn't be any left over parts, but either I don't have the updates to the rebuild manual, or the part does not belong to the AP. I believe it goes in the end of the slave cylinder plug, and the springs go around it. I cannot find anything that says that or any pictures o I uploaded what I have. any help identifying this and where it goes would surely be appreciated. Two show the part, and one shows it install into the plug, where it fits as it should and the springs fit around it nicely.

20190602_163541_resized.jpg20190602_163534_resized.jpg20190602_163528_resized.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks