• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Graves Mountain Rally August 29-September 2, 2019

Another Ahab

The main dish is Eastern NC BBQ Pork, and it goes quickly! While not pictured, there was less than three cups left (one of each flavor) of the Apple, Blueberry and Cherry cobblers. About two cups worth of the Peach cobbler, so I may skip it next year and go with half-pans of the Blueberry and Cherry.
I'm betting if you had worked the Georgia rally, that you'd have left-overs of the Blueberry and Cherry:

- But your Peach cobbler would be GONE!

:naner::wreckerman893::naner:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can't pull off the trip this year, but sure would like to make the trip next year (God willing and all).

How long is the drive (+/-) to Graves Mountain from Madison (off Rte 15/29)?
Yea with all that was going on I missed it too. From Madison looks like a hop, skip and a bump.

Last edited:

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Attendance was noticeably down. Pity, as the weather was very good save Sunday night where the rain was noteworthy. Still, it was much better weather than some years, whether rain or drought and heat.

Few sales at the swap meet too. But this Rally isn't one for major swap activity regularly.

We still had a great time. I badly need to upgrade my drive train, so I can do more trail riding.

But, I am slowly making an Outdoorswoman out of my city-slicker Lady, so that is good.

Bulldogger

Big Tom

Had a great time at the ralley , made some new friends and met old ones.
The camping in the field is super one of the most relaxing places with great sun view, trails were great and well maintained the deuce fit no trouble. Thanks again to all and will be there next year for shure

Big Tom

CGarbee

For those of you who like to plan ahead...
The dates for the 2020 event will be September 3-7, 2020 (Thursday before Labor Day through Labor Day Monday).
We will do some trail clearing and fireworks watching on the 4th of July weekend...and some other weekends to be announced.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks