• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 PNW Rally / FE / Convoy - July 18th - 22nd

Hammer

Here we are, 10 years and 11 Rally's later!!!
The third weekend in July will be our next gathering.

Everyone is welcome from Thursday July 18th to Monday July 22nd. Anyone wanting a longer vacation, please contact me ahead of time.

This year will be at the same location.
416 Nelson rd, Winlock, WA 98596
https://www.google.com/maps/place/41...lock,+WA+98596
The parade/convoy will be on Saturday the 20th. Parade starts around 11am, but we line up an hour or more sooner for our larger group.
The Convoy will continue straight from the Parade like last year to a Truck show a few miles down the road.

We will have a sani-can like last year.
We will have a pellet grill for anyone to use.
We will have a couple insulated coolers like last time for food. There will be ice in the coolers, but you are welcome to add to it.

Bring your own food and plenty of water!

Please RSVP so I know what kind of accommodations to make for space to camp, etc.
Number of vehicles, number of people, etc.

So, like last year.
This will be an open field event.
We will have portable toilets available, and plenty of field space. Even some space back in the trees.
This is a working farm, so there are animals. We should have all of them in separate areas, just understand there will be sheep, horses, alpacas, etc.
Any dogs that are brought must be on leashes and kept away from our animals please

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks