• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931A question

Pollard

I don't know if I am posting this is the right place, but my local volunteer fire department has a M931A tractor, they knocked the air lines off of the tank on the passenger side right behind the can. Instead of calling me then they took it all apart and brought me the air tank and a handful of broken fittings. I have been looking for two weeks for information on the line placement, and ran across your site. I am hoping someone out there has one of these trucks that might send me a couple pictures so I can get everything back together. I know this was a long post but I would appreciate any help you can give me.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Post a picture of where they took it off the truck. There is a p2p program in the 5 ton and up TM.

Or better yet just post a pic of the tank. I can tell which one it is

Pollard

I have the tank and fittings at the shop I'll get you a picture in the morning. The truck is about 30 miles away, they were assisting with a large brush fire.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't figure out how to post the picture
To post pics:

GO TO the "reply" box.
In the tool bar above the big white space choose the second icon from the RIGHT... the one that looks like a picture frame that pops up the function "Insert Image" when you hover the cursor over it.
CLICK.
Then simply follow the prompts.

NOTE- The SS Servers can be a bit slow at times in uploading the image(s). DO NOT BE IMPATIENT. Wait for it to SHOW the pic before hammering the clicker on other thingies.

Carry on.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where are you located in KY?? I have a 931A1 parked in Crestwood, KY. More than welcome to look it over.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks