• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy From North Carolina

Kick

I just got a m1031, been looking for a few years and the right one seemed to show up at the right time. I hope to pick it up in the next week or two. Plans are to use it for camping, work, and hauling the trailer to move old cars around. First thing will to be getting it back to running well, then a lift and some H1 rims and 37" tires. After that we'll see where it goes from there.

LanceRobson

Welcome from Pinnacle, North Carolina. For those who aren't familiar with the area, that puts me about 10-12 miles from Kick in Mount Airy (AKA Mayberry from the Andy Griffiths shows....). I've owned more CUCVs than I can remember although I only have one 5-ton truck now since we sold out Upstate New York farm and retired to NC two years ago. Shoot me a PM of you need/want help picking it up or if you have any issues.

Keep an eye out for the 2020 rally at Denton Farm Park....

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?184472-Official-NC-Denton-Rally-24-28-apr-2019

Lance

Kick

Thanks for the welcome, and yes I need to meet up with the local people.

I hope to pick it up this Wednesday if all goes as planned.

the Mount Airy Cruise in next mouth, July, is going to honor people in the service and it would be nice to have a bunch of military vehicles here. Third Saturday of the month.

Another Ahab

the Mount Airy Cruise in next mouth, July, is going to honor people in the service and it would be nice to have a bunch of military vehicles here. Third Saturday of the month.
Hey, Kick, if you're up to it you might post a stand-alone thread here on SS about this:

- Label it (date included), and

- Post a link (or at least the particulars like place-and-time)

Chances are you might get a right respectable turn-out!

Kick

Hey, Kick, if you're up to it you might post a stand-alone thread here on SS about this:

- Label it (date included), and

- Post a link (or at least the particulars like place-and-time)

Chances are you might get a right respectable turn-out!
Good idea, I’ll put a separate post up for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks