Thread: Exploratory - mud flaps with POW MIA

Thanks

Default Exploratory - mud flaps with POW MIA

So, I made these for my deuce and someone, jokingly I think, suggested I sell them, but then I thought maybe there would be an interest. The ones I made were pretty slap dash, if I made them for others I'd take a step up in quality control.

For the deuce, flaps would be 20" W x 24" L x 3/8" H. Pre-drilled to match our mud guards and include bolts with washers and nyloks. Length can be variable up to 28" or shorter than 24" if you like.

The POW-MIA would be done white on black with marine quality polyurethane paint and a reflective coating.

Flaps would be black in color, but custom flap or paint color or design could also be available.
    I'm thinking around $125/pair shipped in the continental US for the POW-MIA. Other designs on a case by case basis, but probably ~10% higher, depending
    20190610_142741.jpg.

As for other vehicles, if there is interest I can probably do those too, I'll need to know what dimensions you want and I'll have to find out the bolt pattern.

If as few as 4 people are interested I can get started.

As a note, the POW-MIA logo is in the public domain, it was done this way to spread awareness. I do however donate to the organization as it's something I support.
    Last edited by montaillou; 06-13-2019 at 04:00.
    Not so much a signature as a cry for help.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to montaillou For This Useful Post:

1StumpJumper (06-18-2019), marchplumber (06-13-2019), silverstate55 (06-13-2019)