• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Power distribution layout

SteelCaesar

Will someone be so kind to post a picture of the power distribution panel layout on an 1997 M1078. My panel cover unfortunately doesn’t have one and I can’t for the life of me find one on the internet. It’s probably operator error but if someone will help me out. I am trying to get my works LMTV front running lights to work. Thanks for any help provided.

SteelCaesar

Ok I will have to try at work on a computer for some reason my phone won’t let me get past page 190. Thanks for the point into the right direction.

SteelCaesar

Thanks for the replies. I printed the layout and was able to open the TM at work. Now to figure out why my brake lights and front running lights don’t work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks