• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a service manual or any general information on a 4A032-III engine!

trashhead2

Hey y'all. I've started looking into a project over this upcoming summer which is to try and get a 1976 chrysler 4A032-III engine up and running. I've been looking online for manuals and on here as well, I have either scrolled over it accidentally or there is just nothing online for it in general. With that being said, if anybody has access to a service manual for the engine and can send a link to me, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can't send a link for the manual but have information on the engine, really anything to be honest, that would be great. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks