• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bismarck ND to Rochester NY

feezy

Leaving early morning the 16th, got about 1500 miles to get from bismarck to Rochester in my deuce.

Planned to stay on the interstates I94 and I90 the whole way home.

Just looking for some help if need be alnoong the way. I did fluids and filters but she's been sitting on a ranch for quite a few years.
Fingers crossed.... the truck bed is full unless somebody has something small to throw in.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Feezy I am located just S of Fargo a few miles and am always willing and able to help a fellow MV guy I have a full shop and a fair bit of extra parts onsite for my trucks and I would do all I can to help get you out of a bind! Email me at KKfargo@gmail.com and I will get you all the details of how to get hold of me if needed!

Karl

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope you have a flashing light/strobe or something big marking you as a slow vehicle, on both sides up and up high. Cars traveling 80 mph come up on you extremely fast and with something in front of them, may not see you until they pass what they are behind.

I wish I could have worked out a deal to bring an M105 bed from Karl K to Indiana, I'm not far from your route. Good luck and watch your mirrors.

I don't know if it's a possibility but dropping down to US 30 in Indiana, going to Fort Wayne and heading to Toledo on US 24 might get you off the interstate, but probably double your time

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's just a bed, not a trailer. Thanks.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Just the part from ND to here, N Indiana, is long way. I'm at about the half way point for the NY part. Do you have a chase vehicle?

Monkeyboyarmy

I live 3 miles from 90 in Ohio just before you get into Pa. I can help at least from Cleveland to across Pa if you need anything. 440-228-seven six five one

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks