• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for the windshield washer elbows

Ronmar

Been reported that these work real well

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...y0yYBbDINqHqFxV9EGc3WWwebhg--mFa9Sd482rqL0lIg

Please follow up if you use them and let us know how well they work..... if work well then can add to our parts list spreadsheet in sticky
He is looking for the elbow where the hose exits the body... I remember seeing it, maybe it was mentioned in a wiper nozzle thread... and about those wiper nozzles, I tried them and they were junk... 2 of the 3 clips broke just trying to install them. Went with a different part(dorman 47191) works,great, no breakage...

Last edited:

spankybear

there was a thread with a link to what looked to be the correct ones. To the life of me I can't find that thread.

spankybear

Found the correct ones... Part number is 192.518 and 3 shipped for 15 bucks. BTW the part number is the same in the TM.

Rome Truck Parts http://www.rometruckparts.com/products Looks like that can get all of the windshield wiper parts also but I didn't ask. They are a sprague dealer. They also list that are a SWF Switch dealer. SWF is the same maker of the rocker switches on the dash. I think they may be able to get switches but I didn't ask.

Attachments

ramdough

Found the correct ones... Part number is 192.518 and 3 shipped for 15 bucks. BTW the part number is the same in the TM.

Rome Truck Parts http://www.rometruckparts.com/products Looks like that can get all of the windshield wiper parts also but I didn't ask. They are a sprague dealer. They also list that are a SWF Switch dealer. SWF is the same maker of the rocker switches on the dash. I think they may be able to get switches but I didn't ask.
They do have switches. Thanks for the elbow part numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spankybear

when you get more detail on the switch basics.... I'll get it added to the parts spreadsheet
I would try 511.105 as part number with them for the majority of the switches. It crosses with NSN 5930-01-381-7489 and the army tank command part number of 12378620-002. I think this is just the switch and not the lens or light I believe. I only give this a info as I have not tried this. YMMV

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks