• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Advice for BRDM-2 Importation

LuckyTiger

Howdy y'all, first post here.

I was just wondering if anyone had advice on how to go about importing a BRDM-2 from either Russia (via atvbtr.ru) or the Czech Republic (via mortarinvestments).

I was more interested in the BRDM-2 that's tuned and ready to go from ATVBTR but I'm iffy about their reputability, as they don't appear to be extremely active.

I'm also open to other suggestions in regards to where I should purchase!

Any advice is appreciated.

Augdog1964

You'll not get import approval on any armor coming from Russia... they are blocked.
Mortar Investments, I've been there... met them both. They are good guys, but have a spotty fulfillment reputation.
Be careful of Britain too... I've had 50k taken by a well known UK based exporter...
Hire a good custom's broker... its needed.
Be sure the unit is fully cleaned, or you'll be hit with DOA fines and cleaning fees.
Read the sticky on this forum that I wrote a few years ago, about importation.

kcimb

Since you're in Dallas there are 2 BRDMs in the DFW area. Mine (Czech NBC) and one down in Waxahachie at an airsoft field (NBC-a model, big turret).

Ask away.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks