• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

11.00x20 G177 Tires and wheels Value?

CNC2013

Hi guys, need some input from you. I have heard there is a market for these tires and wheels but I am wondering what the value of these are as I am looking to trade these in for some credit towards my larger tires and wheels I will be buying. The tread is between 50-60% tires on all 10 and are not old and dry rotted. They are currently on a M923A2. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I doubt they are worth anything to someone who selling surplus tires, and finding someone who wants to trade back to duals is rare, and wouldn’t likely go for tire with that much wear . There used to be a lot of nearly 100% on wheels that went for about $100 each.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
At 50-60% tread, presumably 2002 datecode or so, they have a retail value of $800-1000ish for the set.

Your potential market is the the deuce owner as well as anyone running these on a 5ton.

Edit to add pic of G177s on a deuce.

Also, my experience is that these wheels without tires have a zero value. To the point that I use them to make things....

Screenshot_20190618-110235_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190618-110442_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

CNC2013

I typed A2 by mistake, they are on an A1. Was using my phone at the time...between fat fingers and what Apple thinks you should be saying it's a pain to deal with.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are on a M923. The first trucks in a series do not have an A anything after the model. Some people refer to this as an M923A0, but some people get bent out of shape by this reference.

When when a series gets a major revision/“upgrade” it gets an A1 after the model #. Next revision is an A2, and so on...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks