• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 Measurement?

CNC2013

Hello, I am looking for another M923A2 owner that has their truck sitting on the big 53" tires. I have researched and cannot find the measurement from the ground up to the top of the frame at the rear of the truck. If someone could measure that it would really help me out with what I am planning on doing. Thank you in advance, Chris.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're asking your questions specific to M923A2 trucks. The truck you're getting isn't an A2.

By asking your questions specific to A2 trucks, the answers you'll get will be specific for A2 trucks. Most of the time the answers will be the same for A0/A1 trucks also, but not always.

Eventually you'll get a hold of some info specific to the A2 and attempt to apply it to your truck with bad results.

Examples where this'll bite you - cab to bed distance, spare carrier dimensions, engine, fuel tank, oil filters, fuel filters, axles, bumperettes, and hitch height. This is not an all inclusive list.

Frame height while riding on 16.00s is *not* one of the areas where the A0/A1/A2 trucks will have different answers. I'll measure mine and post up the answer when I'm back in KS next week if no one else has beat me to it by then. (Note that there'll be up to an inch or two of variation between tire manufacturers. XZLs sit a bit higher than AT3s)

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m at 47” empty with 80psi in my 14.00 XL’s, so “should” be around 49” with 16.00.

CNC2013

98g - I know my truck is an A1 but I am asking the guys with A2's because in the short time I have been reading all through this website...not a lot of guys with A0/A1 trucks on 14's and 16's. I have mostly seen A2's so my chances are greater on getting some form of an answer to go by.

Jbulach - Thank you again for answering another question of mine today.

Being a newbie to these trucks I am learning a ton of information about my truck I'll be driving home on the 28th. I'll make sure I gather some great photos along the way from Fort Worth, TX to Albuquerque, NM. Thanks again everyone!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks