• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Wiper Arm Part Number

ewylam

I've been searching all morning for Napa/Auto Zone/Etc... part numbers for the wiper arms and blades. Several posts mention that they can be purchased at at Napa or the like but no part numbers provided. I've tried searching by the NSN number but again no joy. Does anyone have the part numbers handy?

Much Appreciated,

Emmett
Salem, OR

DREDnot

Do you want the military one, or just a normal wiper blade?

Wiper arm NSN 2540012124959
wiper blade NSN 2540011997778

I retrofitted a plain ol 11" blade from autozone. Used the original arm and bolt. Took off the mil blade and removed the center pin of the civ blade and used that hole to bolt through. 10 minute job

DSCN8320.jpg

DSCN8324.jpg

DSCN8326.jpg

Last edited:

twisted60

Do you want the military one, or just a normal wiper blade?

Wiper arm NSN 2540012124959
wiper blade NSN 2540011997778

I retrofitted a plain ol 11" blade from autozone. Used the original arm and bolt. Took off the mil blade and removed the center pin of the civ blade and used that hole to bolt through. 10 minute job

View attachment 768247

View attachment 768248

View attachment 768249
I did the same on my Humvee, easy job and works much better then Military blade. IMG_2022.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks