• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG from North Texas

ErnieL

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey y’all!
I just joined a few days back, I’ve had the itch for years, but raising a family and building my business got in the way.
I’ve spent my free time restoring 50s Ford cars, collecting military firearms, building scale models, and singing in my Church choir.
I’m a 9 year Vet of the Canadian Army and am in the process of acquiring my first M37, or “three quad” as we called them.
My other goal is a Canadian M137 gas with steel hardtop cab and single rear wheels of course, winch, and troop/cargo bed with bows and cover. Just like we had “back in the day”. From what I’ve seen, this might be quite the impossible goal.

Anyway, glad to be here, and looking forward to getting to know the Texas and Oklahoma bunch.

Ernie

ErnieL

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, as soon as get mobile here, we gotta get together. Tell war stories, shoot the breeze, and talk MVs. Maybe some chootin’, burn up some 7.62 NATO ball, and generally create a ruckus.

And Vlad over there to the left, well, he agrees wholeheartedly and lifts his fruit jar in agreement.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks