• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm back(and got good news!)

Hey guys it's me Mike(cucv maniac M1028) sorry I've been away for a couple years. Just got very busy with school and work and I had to get a car that was running while I fixed my CUCV. But I finally bought the injector pump and injectors for my M1028. It wasnt cheap but I'm glad I finally purchased it after all these years. My dad bought it in 99 a year before I was born, this M1028 was a MP for the USMC and after that it was purchased by NASA and I think it was a MP for NASA also(not sure my dad knows though). But after NASA it was sold to my dad and here we have it now to this day. It was his woods truck and in 2009, the injector pump croaked and it has been sitting ever since. As a 9 year old at the time I cried that we couldn't ride in it anymore. But I promised my dad from the day it croaked as a 9 year old "I will get this army truck fixed for you one day" and now 10 years later I'm now 19, graduated high school almost a month ago and have a part time job and finally I did what I promised for my dad since he gave me the truck at 14 (but its mine and his since I wanted him to drive it since he never really got to). But it was a week before fathers day this year and i said "dad, is there anything in particular you'd like for fathers day?" He said no but I then showed my dad the gmail receipt from conestoga diesel injection and he didnt believe it. He hugged me and said " you shouldn't of spent that much money ($1,545) on me)" I said "dad, i promised you at age 9 and here it is 10 years later from that day and I want to see me, you and this big beast in the woods trailriding through the swamps of Florida. I thought I'd get back on the forum since I'm finally have time and I'm working on our M1028 "BIG GREEN". thanks for all that helped me and advice and thank you conestoga diesel injection. Pump will be here around this or next week, will post pictures of BIG GREEN getting his new pump and injectors. Hope all is well and thanks for all your help with helping me find the right place for getting the right injector pump.
MIKE

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks