• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 Wiring Question

Olly

Was wondering if anyone knows if there's a wiring harness kit? or Full on replacement wires? My trucks wires have all been spliced into by the previous owners and they're fried as well just wondering if anybody knows of a kit or if I could just rewire the whole truck with new heavy gauge wiring? and what gauge wiring would people suggest? Thanks.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was wondering if anyone knows if there's a wiring harness kit? or Full on replacement wires? My trucks wires have all been spliced into by the previous owners and they're fried as well just wondering if anybody knows of a kit or if I could just rewire the whole truck with new heavy gauge wiring? and what gauge wiring would people suggest? Thanks.
I would like to find a source for the wire too (maybe here on SS). I'm going to have to rewire the back of my 4x4 project. I would like a roll of the black single wire. It's about 10-12 gauge and has a tough rubber jacket. Good luck. Otherwise I may have to use machine tool wire and put it in conduit.

Olly

I would like to find a source for the wire too (maybe here on SS). I'm going to have to rewire the back of my 4x4 project. I would like a roll of the black single wire. It's about 10-12 gauge and has a tough rubber jacket. Good luck. Otherwise I may have to use machine tool wire and put it in conduit.
Thanks for the reply I was thinking it was about 10-12 gauge myself but wasn't sure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks