• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Camper "Junkyard Empire"

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Late last night I had one eye still half open when an episode of "Junkyard Empire" aired. They took what looked like a pristine M35A3 with about 5k miles on it and converted it into a "bobbed" single axle camper. Ostensibly "for a client". Well, it is a reality show.
So, now, knowing that they are Damascus Motors....one can locate pictures of the vehicle relatively easy. I leave it at that. Don't want the wrath of the moderators.

I guess the result is not half bad. I personally did not like how they handled the vehicle;torching off all the bed mounting bolts (that looked fine), and then chaining the bed (what looks like a pristine, LED-light equipped bed with fiberglass troop seats) to a dozer and ripping it off the frame by driving the truck forward, is just unneccessary.

camper.jpg
Picture not mine; all rights belong to the owner.

Placing a camper wrong-way-round onto the truck frame is an interesting way to go about it, I thought. I post this because it is somewhat original and ingenious and deserves a mention.

Guyfang

Staff member
There are a few things I don't miss about living in the States. TV is one of them. But, sadly, the Germans are starting to watch this something of thing. Good thing I don't watch the boob tube here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks