• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Summerfest Centralia WA July 4, 2019

Amer-team

Hello Team, 4 JULY summerfest in Centralia WA on the 4th. 0800 breakfast in the park, 0900 - 1230 historic military vehicle and stuff display, 1230 head to my house for lunch, 1430 head for the parade, 1600 parade and then company dismissed. This is an open era event, WW1 - Current are encouraged to attend. If you have the appropriate vehicle for your era vehicle, that would be nice too. Please no live ammo, but appropriate weapons for your uniform or vehicle are okay. There will be room to put a laydown display of historic artifacts too. We have been doing this event for close on to 25 years and are a signature part of what they do. This is a great family event and I encourage you to bring along your families. Questions? Send a note here or call Peter 360-870-0706

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just about time to roll out for tomorrow. Look mom, guess what followed me home. Gamewardens of Vietnam PBR out for a fuel run. Boat and truck, well over 300. Ouch.
They are some thirsty fuel-suckers. Your fuel bill is just a "drop-in-the-bucket".

I'd love to see pics of your launching/retrieving that fish at the boat ramp. I'll be it draws a crowd too!

Amer-team

We have an on the water event at the Des Moines, WA marina, just south of Seattle on July 20-21. This will be a shakedown cruise of the newly rebuilt engine. You can become an associate member and you get a ride as part of your membership. Plus you get to meet some really neat guys that were there and did that. Always room for volunteers at the Rat's Nest. Lots of maintenance on these beasts and most of us are not 20 anymore. One of our goals at least with the equipment is to make it a little better each time it goes out. Example, our radar doesn't work and our radios are not properly hooked up. So any of you old radar techs? One of the guys is working on the radar and he was thinking if he fires it up, Portland Int. Airport may get a little upset, as he lives fairly close. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks