• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanting to mount these on m105

Norinco666

I just puechased 6 395 tires mounted on mrap? Rims i guess mrap everybody says theres quite a few different variations anyways i would like to mount these wheels on my m105 trailer with the adapter plates i wanna make sure the adapter plates are correct for the wheels i have 20190624_161835.jpg

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Should work if you have the same dia bolt circle (appears 13.29") and you use bolts that are tight in the hole. Of course the adapters need the stud centered bolt holes for your 6 lugs with the chamfer. You may have to take the valve off and plug the hole or take a piece out of the adapter.

Dish will have to go in.

Last edited:

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great! I want to do that! My M105 is towed behind the LMTV and the spare is always in the way in the trailer. Covering the M-105 with the LMTV spare would be great!

Where did you buy those adapter plates?

Thanks

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like that too. I don't think you will have enough travel under a load to get the tire into the fender well but it looks kinda close on the outside edge.

For someone doing this from scratch, take a look at the 365/85r20 that are being sold on ebay by Rodney. They are a couple inches shorter.

Norinco666

Looks great! I want to do that! My M105 is towed behind the LMTV and the spare is always in the way in the trailer. Covering the M-105 with the LMTV spare would be great!

Thanks
Western canadian rockwell

**All adapter plates are intended for Off-Road Use Only, they are not DOT approved, and should not be used on the street. **

Last edited by a moderator:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Thanks
The tires are the same (395's) but the wheels are not. The MRAP adapter plates won't work with the LMTV wheels.

Aussie Bloke

G'day everyone,.....

I have to admit that looks very good!

But I also can't help but see you may not have enough room for wheel travel with the full suspension travel.

I can just see the tyres scraping away the inside of the wheel guards.

Aussie.

Norinco666

G'day everyone,.....

I have to admit that looks very good!

But I also can't help but see you may not have enough room for wheel travel with the full suspension travel.

I can just see the tyres scraping away the inside of the wheel guards.

Aussie.
Wont ever be hauling anything heavy enough in it to sag the leaf springs and if it does wont take me but a couple hours to swap to a smaller tire 👍

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks