• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP803A Lister Engine Build Number

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've had no issue getting Onan parts through my local Cummins parts dealer. If you have the Onan number, its in their system. Just that simple. Stock? Well thats a horse of a different color... but Ive only waited a week for my stuff before. They have a HUGE inventory of everything, nationwide.

tktsales

Daybreak, When I say fuel pump what I meant was the injector fuel pump. The ones that run on the camshaft, one per cylinder and create the high pressure for the injectors.

guy, What is so common that they steal the start/stop levers? Do these parts have a high failure rate of some sort?

Yes there is some relation between Cummins and Onan but once again Lister is the Mfg of the engine so if you are buying from Cummins/Onan my gut feeling is you are paying a higher markup. As for delivery time, That is the least of my concern on this unit. If time outweighed the cost I may have went a different direction.

SCI

MEP803A I cleaned all four high pressure fuel pumps, fuel lines from primer pump do not get fuel from top of HP outlet to injector. activated cylinoid lever no fuel from pump in or out movement by cylinoid. When removing HP pumps one at a time, cleaning top and bottom plungers, lubing all parts before remounting in position should I be able to see rail or lever moving down in the mounting hole of engine for pump lever activation. for pumping or not pumping?

jamawieb

Howdy,
Start with this thread.

MEP-802A MEP-803A Filters and Parts It's a sticky :naner:

Read through each of the quick links.

The exact MEP-802/803 fuel pump is available. Go to this quick link thread MEP-802/803 fuel pump The fuel pump is DOD specific and does not have a ONAN or Lister-Petter cross.

It's $45

There are vendors which have the NSN parts in stock and sell them. Steel Soldiers is a valuable source. Others here might have parts and pieces you might need too.

Note: I don't think anyone has a ONAN dealer near them.
Little off subject but where did you find the fuel pump for $45?

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For a short time they were available through Summit Racing Jimmy... then they sold out again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks