• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

back at it again-GETT,Drash and generators. MEP005aas

armyrino

Hey everyone. been a while. ran into some hard times but back at it again. working on my 2010 applied Companies GETT trailer, and just picked up two very nice hints from the auction. First one is a J.R Hollingsworth MEP005aas trailer mounted and 2004 Drash shelter transport trailer with 25kw diesel generator and ECU unit. Can't wait to get them to the shop and bring the back to life.

drash shelter transport.jpgmep005aas.jpg
Im back and gonna be posting allot more now. I work on all types of equipment every day and am adding to my collection more. Im currently working on my 2010 applied Companies GETT trailer. only has 600 hrs run time. ive finished going through the generator and she is running sweet now. its always a gamble on what I'm going to find when I get these units. some missing parts, so e full of water, and others with electrical gremlins. I do all my own repairs from injection pumps to generator heads, and also all my own ECU or HVAC repairs. I am now going through the ECU. so far I've had to replace both sight glasses and receiver to fix leaks. got it chargedbup with proper R407C Freon. co pressor is all good. all components are working however the high pressure switch that activates the condensef fan is not working. So I will be getting into that tomorrow . I will keep all of you up to date with findings and repairs. Again sorry for my absence . look forward to posting and helping bring the old steel back to life. STAY TUNED

Oh yeah ill also be posting on projects im currently working on for my M923 and M35a2(Whistler):driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks