• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front disc dust shield

Have checked the TM's and they only show a single piece part. When several bolts holding the dually spacer to the disc and hub backed out, they trashed an inner dust shield. I can see no failed spot welds, is there another piece that is not pictured in the TM or is it a single piece made of two attached parts?

In any case I need a right side one for an 8 bolt hub. Anyone have one kicking around?

Attachments

cucvrus

Run without it if you can't easily find one. Who would ever know? It is a dust cover. Like I said. Unless you are mud bogging and desert running I doubt it does much. Grease slinger guard. I like new vehicles. Sealed hubs and bearings. Over 200 K on a few trucks and the bearings are still stock original. Or tap out the dents that you can and just use it again. Making one would be possible but not economically effective.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks