• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Removing springs from M103/M105 series

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anyone ever removed the springs and spring hangers from the M103/M105 series of trailers? The manual says to remove a pin that goes through the side of the frame into the spring's end, but it looks like the pin is threaded somehow and won't drive through. Is there a trick to this I'm missing? Love to say the manual is clear in its direction, but it's not....

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I took those retaining bolts out, but man the pin feels like something else is holding it in. I am gonna have to take a pic tomorrow morning, to show what I am looking at.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks