• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

combat rims

Saberr

Love the look and ease of changing the tire on theses guys (espec since no one will touch the spring rim). I got a full set of 5 and had them blasted, there in good condition. The kicker though is that their ring studs need to be replaced. I checked Midwest and vintage, the cheapest i could find is $255 for all 50 studs. This is just a bit more out my price range, espec when you add new tire/tubes/and flaps. Does anyone know of an alternative stud ? Was looking at some short Dorman studs where the back was shaved down just like stock. Only thing throwing me is the stock stud has a taper to it. That or was playing with idea of grinding down one side so it would fit flush with side of the rim. Any input would be much appreciated. Bare drums just arn't fashionable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks