• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unimog FLU SEE For sale

coder123

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am listing a Unimog Flu 419 See tractor for sale for a friend of mine. He's 20 years old and his dad just died it was his fathers machine. He wants to get rid of it because he must sell the property. From what I know of it, it has 3,713 miles on it. Both rear tires are off the bead. The four wheel drive doesn't work (Probably the actuator) and it has a leaking rear cylinder on the back hoe section. The truck runs and drives very good. He's asking $11,000 but is open to offers. It will come with a bill of sale. I can send pics if needed.

Speedwoble

I am listing a Unimog Flu 419 See tractor for sale for a friend of mine. He's 20 years old and his dad just died it was his fathers machine. He wants to get rid of it because he must sell the property. From what I know of it, it has 3,713 miles on it. Both rear tires are off the bead. The four wheel drive doesn't work (Probably the actuator) and it has a leaking rear cylinder on the back hoe section. The truck runs and drives very good. He's asking $11,000 but is open to offers. It will come with a bill of sale. I can send pics if needed.
This post is likely to get removed. Ads belong in the classifieds per the rules.
That said I believe I sold this unit Mogg to his father two years ago. Sorry to hear the old man passed. I sold it with the Vermont title. If that was not transferred and I can help the new buyer I’m willing to. I also have extra tires on rims if that helps to get the machine mobile. The easy way to know if it was the one that I sold the basic truck was solid green but the backhoe was from another truck and was camo.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks