• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lil air compressor from GP kansas to Louisana

profo

I got a lil compressor 7MC2A at Gp in Junction City Kansas I need to get off site, and maybe put on a pallet so I can ship to me in Louisana or maybe pickup later, willing to pay for services.

Thanks

Marty

lil air compressor.jpg

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be back in KS in a couple of weeks. That's about an hour from the house.

Those little trailers tend to be nontowable on the road with a max speed of 15mph. This may be something to consider.

I will have an M925 and an M998 to work with. Worst case, if you haven't lined something up by then I can take the 5ton and go fetch it. It's welcome to sit at our place until you can line something up for transport.

profo

I'll be back in KS in a couple of weeks. That's about an hour from the house.

Those little trailers tend to be nontowable on the road with a max speed of 15mph. This may be something to consider.

I will have an M925 and an M998 to work with. Worst case, if you haven't lined something up by then I can take the 5ton and go fetch it. It's welcome to sit at our place until you can line something up for transport.
Thanks. I get back to you if I can't it done by then.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks