• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Havre De Grace, Maryland, United States. 21078 PU Question

M1078MAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have any experience picking up at Havre De Grace, Maryland, United States 21078 post up your experiences or pointers. What do they have fork lift/crane

Called fri mid day-did not get a call back..

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
It is not a primary manned facility. The rep floats around from aberdeen to there to a few other places. Did they give you the address of the military department on old bay lane? The lot is on the southeast side. They have a forklift there that can come over from the base with notice

M1078MAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is not a primary manned facility. The rep floats around from aberdeen to there to a few other places. Did they give you the address of the military department on old bay lane? The lot is on the southeast side. They have a forklift there that can come over from the base with notice
Wes, yes, address is 301 Old Bay Ln, Havre De Grace, MD 21078...Any idea who I need to ask.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I dont know who is there anymore. You can call Gov planet and asks for the 2 numbers for the reps. There are generally 2. They may not have an up to date number on their release form from GP. I havent been there in years. Back then it was a NG person that released it to me

M1078MAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys name is Paul Z, he has a Richieb email..ah well, it will be on the trailer if i have to drag it on. Just would be nice to have lift

Thanks for the info

Sched for the 10th

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks