• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

oil pressure regulator

johan77

On my m275 tractor with LD-465-1 multifuel engine without turbo i have a new oil pressure gauge and sender (60PSI) installed, the wiring is okay but still it doesn't read anything, before buying a mechanical one i want to know what the problem is....

there must be oil circulation since the sender is wet and i have oil under the valve covers, so it's going around, i only dont know if it would be enough...can it be only the oil pump ? OR does my truck also has an oil pressure regulator which can cause the issue here ?

(on the gauges like fuel, temp and oil you have 2 rubber connectors, one is smooth like all of them and the other has a few grooves in it, on the smooth one goes the wire with 24 volt , am i right ? )

Thanks

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Often the dash panell is poorly grounded.

Also, often the gauge ground to the dash panel is poorly grounded.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks