• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Armed Forces Day.

dmetalmiki

Sunday I was pleased to present My M62 Wrecker Truck for the ceremony at the local town park.

Since this was the first run out since the major incident and eventual repair (For those that know me).. I was glad to have a safety run down trial in the trip.
(Just as well the brakes are 110% as it turned out! (Yesterdays post "Road safety( comments)).

A nice enjoyablerun out and in, There were representatives from the forces, A ceremony at midday, (Two girls fainted in the heat).,
And the air force Cadets were given an 'instruction' 'demo' by their Sergeant in charge (Who was also the Standard Bearer at the service parade).

By......No other than........BENNY! M45 now 17 years old , a car owner and driver .
Time flies...Even quicker as we get (Even) Older!).
Some pictures of the event.
Looking at the wrecker in the demo session I got the proverbial "Lump in't whatsit..Especially remembering all the damage I eventually fixed from that incident..

("You'l never fix that"...)..Well just look at ME NOW, 'Gloats my wrecker'.

Attachments

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for showing! I attended War Weekend in Pickering a few years back and had a great time. I would really like to attend again sometime.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks