• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dating a Deuce

jcemt29108sc

Hoping someone can help me determine the year and manufacturer of my M35A2. It was rebuilt and upgraded to diesel in 1968. Apparently the original S/N was kept but there is no year or maker stamped on it. The S/N appears to be a Studebaker number (M-51584) though it is most likely a Curtis-Wright or Utica-Bend. The axles appear to be original and are dated 1959. The engine, trans and transfer case have been replaced. Looking for someone with a S/N close to mine to see what year and make it is. I would also like to see some ID tags with Curtis-Wright or Utica-Bend on them. Thanks for the help.

tobyS

Careful not to get it pregnant...the children are expensive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks