• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dead electrical system

coachgeo

New to the group and first post. So I have the same issue with a truck I just bought. If I'm just going to put new batteries in it, does it use the same 6TL batteries that have been around a long time? I know there's four of them.
Numerousssss threads in here on battery replacement. Do a search and pick the latest thread? If memory is good many have used generic size 27F batts. Might even be in the parts spreadsheet found via sticky at the top of this forum.

UPDATE in case someone does not read further...

knew there was an "F" in there somewhere..... group Twenty Four / Front post

Last edited:

Ronmar

Yep, lots of threads here. Have seen variations of 2 or 4 batts using group 24 thru 31 or the 6TL’s... The 6tl’s are expensive and 4 of them is severe milspec overkill...

I used a pair of group 31’s...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks