• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 Fuel Pressure Transducer

vvwilkins

During the 4th of July parade fuel started leaking out the top of the Fuel Pressure Transducer which is located atop the line primer on the LHS of the engine block (Cummins 8.3L). Cant find a replacement unit. Original was made my Kulite but they no longer list the part # 19207-12258932-4. The transducer is 12VDC, 0-25 PSI with 4 wires.
Any suggestions appreciated, Thanks, -v

vvwilkins

Really? Nice! That will be the simplest thing I've fixed on the truck so far! I thought it might be associated with the engine cut-off if fuel feed pressure drops too low.
Thanks for the link to a replacement unit. That supplier didn't show in any of my searches.
Greatly Appreciate the quick reply and info.
-v

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Really? Nice! That will be the simplest thing I've fixed on the truck so far! I thought it might be associated with the engine cut-off if fuel feed pressure drops too low.
Thanks for the link to a replacement unit. That supplier didn't show in any of my searches.
Greatly Appreciate the quick reply and info.
-v
The truck doesnt need anything to make it run other than a jump start. The marvel things about the other trucks. You can remove your fuel shut off solenoid and it should never turn off until you shut it off manually or it runs out of fuel.

Mine has an alternator issue at the moment and I have driven around till my gauge was reading around 8v. Headlights and taillights still worked and I was able to do a 300 mile round trip with no alternator

On the NHC250 pumps those ports are blocked off when the pump is rebuilt. It's just a military diagnostics receiver thing that goes on about 25 different pieces of equipment to monitor fuel pressure for the scanner

vvwilkins

Pulled the transducer, substituted a plug - viola - no leaks, truck runs just fine. Thank You Simp5782. Yes, you are the Dude, Man!.
-v

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks