• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Slave Cable Port Boot?

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been looking for an electrical boot to go over the back side (truck side) of a slave cable port. Something like a very large alternator electrical connection boot.

Similar to this - https://www.amazon.com/Alternator-Stud-Wire-Terminal-Cover/dp/B07CFWP3PG

But larger, sized correctly to fit over the slave cable port and accommodate the two cables coming from it and with a 90 degree bend in it.

Anyone know where to find such an animal?

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I coated all mine with liquid electrical tape. I hate that step box slave port setup. A battery can easily hit it

Guyfang

Staff member
The army never had anything like that. And if they had, I would have ordered a million of them. The old style slave recepital was much niceer in this respect. No way to create a "shocking" situation. I was always very leery of the back side of the receptial

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks