• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finished the center console

Sgt C

My wife said that if I ever wanted her to ride in my deuce again, I had better install a better seat for her. So I put in another springer seat. That left a big space in the middle for some kind of console. It's made from 1/8th inch steel with a strongbox lock assembly. After determining dimensions, I had a local fabricator make the box itself. A friend and I figured out the mount and then I painted it to match the cab (34052). It turned out really well. It's a nice mod that doesn't look like a mod.

Attachments

Sgt C

Thanks. I like TobyS's design. Looks like his has more storage capacity while staying low profile. I opted for storage and an armrest. I'm sure I sacrificed storage space, though by raising it up.

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SgtC, Toby - would you mind putting up a sketch with dimensions? That would be helpful for people that want to do similar things!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks