• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1983 IH Paystar 5000 plow truck King of Obsolete

not sure what section of the forum this truck would fall under so please move to right location. the truck is a 1983 IH paystar 5000 plow truck which is all military speced and great fun.

this truck was stationed at the portage la prairie air base here in Manitoba. then it was sold at auction to a Winnipeg contractor who only used it for snow removal. it took me 3 years to purchase the truck and of course the yellow painted had to have my favorite black colour splashed over it. the truck now called Thor because it just smashes through the snow banks arrived in the Kingdom 2019 and we have had great fun with it. my daughter was hauling poo with the pink crew cab because the community poo truck is broken. she broke a front axle in the mud and I had to use Thor to pull her out of the mud and bring the broken truck home to the Kingdom for repairs.

thansk

Attachments

royalflush55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Two trucks down from hauling poo. That must be really hazardous cargo!! Glad the old snow plow could help out.

Two trucks down from hauling poo. That must be really hazardous cargo!! Glad the old snow plow could help out.
the community poo truck breaks down lots because the operators don't want to work, so if they are not killing the engine with ether trying to start it they blow up the poo pump. my daughter does the hauling when the poo truck is broken. first time she has broken down and needed towing.

thansk

G3isMe

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for sharing. This truck looks amazing, and the name Thor certainly fits...fat lady sings

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks