• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Storage Bin recommendations for M101A2

SixMyles

Hey all, got a new to me A2 and looking for any advice on storage bin size/configuration. This is mainly a trailer to throw all my bins into when camping with my family of 5 plus a mother in-law plus a mastiff.

Didn't know if anyone knew if you buy a certain size/brand that it would work out more efficient than just tossing some random plastic ones in there.

Thanks!

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think everyone most likely just uses whatever works for them.

Myself I just use what I already have on hand, which varies on brand, size, type and construction.
Amazing what you can accumulate over the years.

If I were starting from scratch, they would all match.
Could get expensive since the good cases today are pricey.

The M101A2 is a great choice.
Just make sure you’ve checked the bearings, brakes, etc. before any long road trip.

NEIOWA

Hey all, got a new to me A2 and looking for any advice on storage bin size/configuration. This is mainly a trailer to throw all my bins into when camping with my family of 5 plus a mother in-law plus a mastiff.

Didn't know if anyone knew if you buy a certain size/brand that it would work out more efficient than just tossing some random plastic ones in there.

Thanks!
Does MIL and the dog go on the trailer or car roof (nod to Mitten Romney)?

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Think like crack I am addicted to Hardigg military storage cases. Between the aluminum med boxes and plastic cases I must have about 75 stacked up around.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks