• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 997 wont shift

BAW

I have a 2011 997 that wont shift, think its in low maybe 2nd. Belongs to our police dept. batteries stay low because they wont buy a maintainer so they are always jumping it off. Problem started all of a sudden, when I got it battery terminals were loose batteries dead charged batteries got them back to full charge, tightened all cables. Problem is still there tcm stays warm to touch even with switch off. Dose anyone know where I can get the transmission control schematics for this vehicle or has seen this problem?

BAW

Ok it took a while but I got a new TCM for this truck and it fixed the problem but it seems to me that the TCM is getting to hot and that's without it being tucked away in its box. dose anyone if this is normal or has ran across this problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks