• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to Guyfang, Chris Miggins, and Robo McDuff

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some people would say that the best beer is in the Czech Republic, which has the origins of the pilsner beers and off course Budvar.

:beer:

Maybe we should make a tasting here and there?

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought 264 cans of Budvar for Bike and music weekend. It was good! but still.................................................
The US stuff or real Budweiser Budvar?

Actual, it is not that popular in the Czech Republic itself by real beer lovers, I am told. Then again, I am not a real beer drinker myself, so what do I know? What I do like are the occasional Belgian "brown beers" like Rochefort, Leffe, Westmalle.

Guyfang

Staff member
The US stuff or real Budweiser Budvar?

Actual, it is not that popular in the Czech Republic itself by real beer lovers, I am told. Then again, I am not a real beer drinker myself, so what do I know? What I do like are the occasional Belgian "brown beers" like Rochefort, Leffe, Westmalle.
Its what we take every year.

AAVP7

Come down to Burgkunstadt, and I will take you to a HAWK site near here. I was in that unit 10.5 years. Beers better here TOO!!!!!!
Granted, the Dortmunder beer is not the very best german beer. It used to be more famous for quantity than quality, but most breweries have closed down by now anyway. One of the leftovers have a "premium" pilsener which is quite good in my view.

The HAWK site sounds very interesting indeed. From time to time, I do shopping trips for Humvee parts to southern Germany, so before my next trip I´ll give you a shout, and we can do a beer tasting at that HAWK site....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks