• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My latest steel grille for the LMTV!!

Ohiobenz

Supporting Vendor
Finished this custom grille today.
All steel construction, 1/8" thick material, direct fit replacement for the LMTV/FMTV grille.

20190716_142808.jpg

20190716_142839.jpg

Or, if you prefer, the A0 style...

20190527_115558.jpg

These grilles are 100% made in America.
They are laser cut faceplates to accurately match the original. The compound curve is hand formed.

The finished grille weighs about 32lbs and will take pretty much anything you want to throw at it for a price that matches used fiberglass ones.

tow2gunner

THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!
Just got mine today, quick sand, few Costa if Walmart camo on the back, 3 bolts and on the truck . Then painted the front. On and looking good in under an hour!!!

Well worth getting instead ok f the original fiberglass - and this was a better deal (IMHO)!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks