• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2019 - July VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here’s how War Wagon is set up in “the box”. Three M2 .50 Browning replicas, 1 M60 LMG replica, one M16A1 replica, four M26 “Lemon” grenade replicas, two spent M18 smoke grenades, one spent M72 LAW rocket tube, dozens of ammunition cans (.50, .308, 5.55mm, and others) and many other items. Here’s a pic taken last week during the Warren AFB open house “Fort DA Russell Days”:

Attachments

Gunnut, don´t give up, you can make it. 10 hours left. Throw some pics in for campaigning:jumpin:
The best photos I have to tell the story are in post #3,

but I will add a couple more - not necessarily to win votes - just to tell you about Bud.

If I only knew then, what I know now. A photo before I knew Bud very well. We were having an educational "experience" for the local schools. Bud showed up with his Jeep. My sister just happened to be visiting and asked Bud for a ride in his Jeep.

ku9Lgmjh.jpg

When Bud gave me his Jeep, he made it very clear I was to ensure the vehicle was displayed and enjoyed by the public as much as possible. Somebody found out about it and asked me to bring it to their son's birthday party. I did.

ZfP1aBgh.jpg

I don't have a trailer to move the Jeep, but I do try and drive it in parades as much as I can - in the communities that are within driving distance of home. Yes, if you see it in a parade, I drove it there.

3DIKnUJh.jpg

jasonjc

Up against a gun truck and a wrecker , I didn't stand a chance. But I did better than I thought I would.

Congratulations to the winner!!!!

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks everyone!
Iam more excited to see participate in the vote for the trucks and owners.
Now everyone please enter your truck or throw someone else in the pot.
Let's get it up to 10 trucks and It would be GREAT to see a vote count over a hundred I know we can do it.
Again thank you for voting for my truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks