• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SECOND Annual THE WISCONSIN MILITARY SHOW AUG 16-17-18 2019

stigy44

THE WISCONSIN MILITARY SHOW
LtCol Dan here one month and THE WISCONSIN MILITARY SHOW starts ,hope your all counting the Day I am , Remember like a SHARE us.I will keep you all up to date.Thank you for your time . Signing off for now
LtCol Dan

MILITARY VEHICLES / EQUIPMENT , GUN DISPLAYS & SUPPLIES
401 Markham rd
Eagle,Wi 53119
Contact Dan @ 414-305-1670
stigy44@gmail.com
TWMS
W359 S11060 NATURE RD
EAGLE,WI 53119

Hi everyone LtCol Dan from THE WISCONSIN MILITARY SHOW a update on are MILITARY Event . We will have USO People at the SHOW on Saturday come see them and have fun. We also will have samurai Warriors at the show with a display. WW2 Reenactors German 3rd Fallschirmjager Division & American British will be at are Show this Year as well as CIVIL WAR Reenactors & 2 batterys of Cannons . Also POSSIBLE 2nd Infantry division reenactors.

ROBERT J LAPLANDER well know Author has Written Books On THE LOST BATTALION The Doughboy of WW2 & THE WOODEN HORSE, will be HERE & have 2 Presentations for a hour long. One on Friday and on Sunday, times to be Announced .
VETERANS ARE ALWAYS FREE & KIDDS 11 & UNDER.
LEON DAVIS LDs BARBECUE WILL Be SERVING WISCONSIN STATE FAMOUS BBQ
Number 1 in the state Meats. Come spend a Day with the family and in it with US Come Look at THE Vehicles and Show and Swap MILITARY items guy stuff , we will have thing for the lady's also.
HIPPIE TOM WILL BE ATTENDING THE SHOW THIS YEAR FOR 2 DAYS Come say hi and get him to Autograph something for you.
AMERICAN Legion post 304 will be on site for Breakfast all 3 Days & Roasting Corn which is to die for . Serving Beer Brats /chips /Soda/Coffee/Water/Tea/Candy/Popcorn/

Still Looking for Vendor's of all types Please Contact Me @ 414-305-1670 or stigy44@gmail.com , Spots for 3 Days are
$50-10x30 , Camping $40 for all 3 days, Show spots still available.
Thank you all for you you patience and time fill free to Contact US
MUCH MORE TO COME
LtCol Dan signing off for now.IMG_20190314_210819_.jpg reIMG_20190314_210819_.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks