• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 what's it worth?

iacucv

Hey guys. I've been lurking for years after selling my 1008 to finance a move. Missed it tons and picked up a 1009 a couple years later. She has been awesome and I've done alot to and with her, but facing adult priorities with daily drivers and children means I'm thinking of selling.

My 1009 has 58k original as far as I can tell. Runs great I've driven it on several 6-8 hour one way trips and back. I'm a body guy and it has some typical rust in the floorboards near the rocker. I have all the floorplans and inner and outer rockers but have not installed yet due to time and it being a weekend toy during the warm months.

What I have done -
Brand new group 31 batteries
New ac60s
New controller card from Antennaclimber
New GP relay
Doghead relay
New dashpad color matched
New weather stripping on entire rig
New springs front and rear
New shocks all around
Class V hitch with full wiring for 7 round
Brake controller for said hitch
Led tail lights
Upgraded very bright headlights
Headlight wire harness upgrade
New locking hubs
New bushings in springs and swaybars
New steering gearbox and ragjoint

I'm sure I forgot stuff... Idk what do you fellas think I should get for it? I'll try to get a pic or two up. Thanks for any insite.

iacucv

Posted from my mobile. Thought it didnt post but if it did get deleted I am confused as to why? I am not posting it for sale it this forum I am just asking for a ballpark price on what market value is. And I believe there is a thread active just a few down asking the same thing that has been there a couple days so I'm confused. If I'm breaking rules please pm me mods so I can correct the situation. Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks