• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pulley wrench for Multifuel air compressor, source?

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who has a compressor wrench for sale Ive seen several older threads but can't find people or link no work.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since your here and getting ready to change your belt. Myself After I get the outer pulley half off if the threads look rusty wire brush. Then light coat of never-seize on the threads. Then wipe off excess. Then run the outer half all the way on without the belt and then remove it. Wipe off excess never-seize and clean belt area of any. Then put on the belt and try and spin the outer half up while playing with the belt to try and get it to ride as high as you can on the two half's. Then start the motor and rev it up just a bit. Shut down and check how tight it is. If it needs to be just a tad tighter start the motor again and rev it up higher. Shut down the motor and tighten the two jam bolts and go have fun.

Last edited:

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you I picked up the set from C&C. It's cheap enough and the right tools for the job.

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since your here and getting ready to change your belt. Myself After I get the outer pulley half off if the threads look rusty wire brush. Then light coat of never-seize on the threads. Then wipe off excess. Then run the outer half all the way on without the belt and then remove it. Wipe off excess never-seize and clean belt area of any. Then put on the belt and try and spin the outer half up while playing with the belt to try and get it to ride as high as you can on the two half's. Then start the motor and rev it up just a bit. Shut down and check how tight it is. If it needs to be just a tad tighter start the motor again and rev it up higher. Shut down the motor and tighten the two jam bolts and go have fun.
I will take that advice after I rebuild my Midland twin with the gasket kit from NAPA. Part# RN26GV

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks